The Therapeutics of Intermittent Fever
Delen op sociale media
This book is divided into three sections:
• Introduction consists of 28 pages;
• Therapeutics consists of 229 pages;
• Repertory consists of 82 pages;
Is a wonderful book on fever (not only for intermittent fever but also it gives valuable insight for all types of fevers). In the introductory part author elaborately describes on various theories prevailing at that time regarding the causation of intermittent fever, which was one of the dreadful disease causing lot of morbidity and mortality during Hahnemanian time. Even for Hahnemann to discover the theory of similia intermittent fever was instrumental.
Author explains different theories which were prevailing at that time as causation of intermittent fever.
• Intermittent fever is caused due to neurosis, and drugs which act on cerebrospinal system suitable for this condition;
• The germs theory;
• The marsh miasm (malarial theory).
|Auteur||John Henry Allen|