Fighting fire with fire
Delen op sociale media
"The highest ideal of cure is the rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of health . . ." - Samuel Hahnemann (1810)
Ton Jansen has worked tirelessly for 30 years to achieve quick, gentle and lasting cures for his patients. In this book he explains how to apply his HDT method, allowing
us to achieve consistently better results in our practice. Homeopathy must adapt to the changing and increasingly toxic world around us. Ultimately, no-one can argue with clear, clinical results. Our clinical results should speak for themselves, and this is not always the case ...
If you want to genuinely cure your patients, you cannot afford not to read this book.
• Learn to apply systematic remedy courses to prevent unnecessary aggravations and achieve quicker results;
• Let go of any fears of high potency prescribing;
• Discover more about organ systems and associated remedies;
• Explore the Materia Medica for over 30 new sarcodes;
• Learn to identify the real root causes of today's diseases and how to treat them;
• Develop your case-taking skills using a clearly structured timeline;
• Start to fully understand the impact of pharmaceuticals on human health;
• Learn to integrate advice about nutrition and dietary supplements in order to support your homeopathic prescriptions.
|Homeopathic detox therapy