Homeopathy is one of the most dynamic forms of medicine in the world today, capable of producing profound, lasting healing. It is enjoying growing recognition worldwide, and the media is devoting more coverage to homeopathy than ever before. The National Institutes of Health recently included homeopathy as an area of alternative medicine that merits further research. We feel fortunate to be part of a new generation of homeopaths who are committed to promoting and perpetuating this highly effective form of natural medicine. (93 pages)
Table of Contents include:
1. Homeopathy: Roots and Renaissance
2. What in the World is Homeopathy?
3. Why Choose Homeopathy?
4. From Snake Venom to Squid Ink
5. The Unique Preparation of Homeopathic Medicines
6. Getting to Know the Patient from the Inside Out
7. Do's and Don'ts for Homoepathic Patients
8. What Do I Need to Know About Homoepathic Treatment?
9. Real Patients, Real Cures
10. How to Find the Right Homeopath
11. Making the Most of Your Homepathic Treatment
'Ullman and Ullman's book is lucid and quite accessible--what I feel anyone new to homeopathy would want. I have ploughed through any number number of books on this subject, most of them organized encyclodically. They offer nothing to me by way of introduction or explanation of homeopathy. The Ullmans' short book is truely for the beginner, starting with a brief history and description of this topic and illustrating aspects of it through the use of short, simple, and compelling case studies. In a word, this book answers these questions: What is homeopathy and is it for me? ' -- Michael Punches
||Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, Robert Ullman
||Picnic Point Press